Monday, April 27, 2009

New Stuff .... Good Stuff

I haven't paid much attention to this blog. Doesn't seem like many others have either, no matter, I shall continue. Maybe eventually I will be motivated to keep a regular account of things, but I won't make any promises.

Found some good music these past couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to have the day off last Saturday to make it to Louisville for Record Store Day... and retrieve the double vinyl of Celebración De La Ciudad Natal. It's good listening, so make a tiny investment. Don't rip 'em off by ripping the torrent from the internet.

So here are 3 albums to check out:




My Morning Jacket - Celebración De La Ciudad Natal

*5. Where To Begin
*7. Phone Went West
*8. Dondante (best live version to date)

http://harryprenger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/goldfrapp-seventh_tree.jpg

Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree

*1. Clowns
*3. Happiness
*7. A&E

http://www.jezebelmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dark-was-the-night-300x300.jpg

Dark Was The Night - Compilation Album

Too many great artists and awesome songs... make sure to listen to it in it's entirety.



(( ALSO, got the Wilco DVD Ashes of American Flags, get it! It is some of the best live Wilco material I've ever seen or heard. ))

No comments: